Centacare FNQ is the social services agency of the Diocese of Cairns. Covering the region from Cardwell in the south, the Northern Territory in the west and the Torres Strait and Gulf of Carpentaria in the north, we have been supporting the community of Far North Queensland since 1981.
Careers at Centacare FNQ
Working at Centacare FNQ means more than just a job. We are a values-driven organisation that aims to provide the best possible services to meet the needs of people in our community. To help us achieve this we look for passionate and highly skilled individuals to join our team.
Employer of Choice
Centacare FNQ prides itself on attracting and retaining exceptional people and recognise that staff are our most valuable resource. We are proud to offer excellent working conditions and benefits including:
- 5 weeks Annual Leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible working arrangements (where possible)
- Ability to purchase up to an additional 2 weeks leave
- Salary Sacrifice (opportunity for tax savings depending on wages and subject to personal financial circumstances)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Up to 5 free confidential counselling sessions for employees per year
- Vaccination program
- One additional paid day’s compassionate leave on each occasion of compassionate leave
- One paid Gift Day for the next work day following the Boxing Day Public Holiday where the work day following the Boxing Day Public Holiday is the employee’s usual day of work
- Tertiary Study (relevant) – up to 76 hours per annum paid study leave
- On-going professional development opportunities
- Centacare FNQ Enterprise Agreement 2018
Position: Full-time 38 hrs/week
Service Delivery Manager
Centacare EA Level 8 - Gross Salary Commencing at $108, 604 p.a
Centacare FNQ is the social services agency of the Catholic Diocese of Cairns providing services to the community of Far North Queensland. Working at Centacare FNQ means more than just a job. We are a values-driven organisation that aims to provide the best possible services to meet the needs of people in our community.
Centacare FNQ is seeking to recruit a Service Delivery Manager to join the Centacare Executive team. Reporting to the Executive Director, this position will lead, develop and implement high quality and person centred services for the Mental Health and Wellbeing, Aged and Disability Support and Multicultural Services portfolios. This position requires an outcomes focused, innovative, effective communicator, who has the ability to successfully lead change in the context of diverse service delivery, in a dynamic social services environment. This position will suit a values driven applicant, willing to be hands on operationally, as well as having the ability to lead through a strategic and creative approach. The successful applicant will be expected to clearly identify trends and barriers to engagement, in context of the political environment affecting human services.
Centacare FNQ offers an attractive remuneration package, including 5 weeks annual leave (pro rata), salary packaging and excellent benefits and working conditions.
To apply for this position go to: www.centacarefnq.recruitmenthub.com.au. You can find the Position Description here.
Please attach your detailed curriculum vitae and a two-page Expression of Interest describing:
Expressions of interest close Sunday 9 February 2020
- Your perception of the evolving social services sector
- Your role in managing successful program delivery
- Your view of sector development opportunities, in the context of Centacare FNQ
Please contact Anita Veivers - Executive Director for further information T: (07) 4044 0130.
Centacare FNQ is an Equal Employment Opportunities Employer