Mon 12th April, 2021 at 14:00
Add to Outlook Calendar |
Add to Google Calendar
Centacare Mental Health & Wellbeing Coaching
10 Thomas Street, Cairns North, QLD 4870
Back to full list
The purpose of Board Games group is to:
- Provide an opportunity to meet like minded people while having some fun!
- To increase brain function, memory, sportsmanship, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Connection with others and improved communication skills
- Ability to embrace the positive traits of good sportsmanship and friendly competitiveness.
- Improved focus and strategic thinking.
- To build resilience through a sense of Play.
Registration for the program is essential.
Please, contact the Coaching team on (07) 4051 9622 or email email@example.com for more information.